How do I schedule a lesson?
All scheduling starts with contacting the range with your availability and seeing what we have available on our calendar that corresponds do your request.
Options to contact us:
- Contact Form (best option to ensure we have all of your correct info on file for scheduling):
- backup contact form, in case of website maintenance: https://form.jotform.com/62428086642964
- Direct email (web form also goes here): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling (855) 467-2260 to speak with Coach Paul who is in charge of scheduling of new lessons.
- Please do NOT text us for scheduling inquiries. Lesson inquiries may be missed by the range of inquiries are texted and may not be confirmed this way.
Scheduling is first confirmed first scheduled.
So if we advise of a date/time and you need to check with your participants before confirming with us, then the available date/time might be filled by another requestor. Only “confirmed” lessons are held for a requestor and a lesson is only confirmed when the scheduling contact (customer) receives an “Official Confirmation Email” that has their a confirmed “Session ID #” in it. Session ID # cannot be acquired over the phone as they are generated by our in-house scheduling system only after confirmation and sent only to the scheduling contact (primary customer) email.
If you have scheduled and do NOT receive the “confirmation email” with your “Session ID #” with 48 hours of scheduling, please contact us again to have us resend the confirmation or reconfirm the email address where the original confirmation email was sent, just in case the email given to us bounced or was incorrectly written down.
Coach Lani only works with
- “Competitive” Level students who ready to compete actively
- ISPE students: special school paperwork required & who have already had at least one lesson with Coach Paul